SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB MCX Legacy 6.75” .300 barrel, legacy suppressor compatible handguard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB MCX Legacy 6.75” .300 barrel, legacy suppressor compatible handguard Login/Join 
Picture of dwd1985
posted
I’m looking for a legacy (not Virtus) MCX 6.75” .300 BO barrel, and a legacy suppressor compatible handguard. 10” or longer. Please email me if you’ve got one. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 4203 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I saw an MCX handguard in the case at C&R Firearms in Manassas, VA last night. You might call and inquire about which version it was. It was grey and not super long....I don't know how to tell versions so not sure if it's what you're looking for or not.

Posts: 2476 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
I saw an MCX handguard in the case at C&R Firearms in Manassas, VA last night. You might call and inquire about which version it was. It was grey and not super long....I don't know how to tell versions so not sure if it's what you're looking for or not.

I appreciate the tip. Thanks

posted Hide Post
I have a 10.5” (really 10”) Lancer carbon fiber over suppressor handguard. Fitted to my Legacy but never fired. PM if interested.

Posts: 270 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:

I happened to be by there again yesterday to look at a pre-ban Galil 372 and snapped a pic. It's grey in color...pic might appear as black but it's definitely grey

Posts: 2476 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Thanks PGT. That’s for a Virtus MCX and won’t work on Legacy. I appreciate it though.

Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kilyung:
I have a 10.5” (really 10”) Lancer carbon fiber over suppressor handguard. Fitted to my Legacy but never fired. PM if interested.

There is no PM feature and you dont have an email in your profile.