SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Microtech Daytona D/E, MSI w/Frag G10 Scales, Heretic Knives Manticore X SubZero
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Microtech Daytona D/E, MSI w/Frag G10 Scales, Heretic Knives Manticore X SubZero Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted
Wanting to sell off some knives to thin out the herd. To save some time and space, accepted forms of payment will be Cashier's Check, USPS Money Order, or PayPal Friends and Family.

1) MICROTECH DAYTONA BUBBLE INLAY OTF AUTOMATIC KNIFE 3.1" DAGGER STONEWASH 126-10BIS

https://eknives.com/microtech-...stonewash-126-10bis/

DESCRIPTION
Overall: 7.625"
Blade: 3.1" Double Edge Dagger, Stonewash
Handle: 4.5" 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ Bubble Inlay
Weight: 3.20oz
Type: Automatic, Out the Front
Opener: Thumb Slider
Clip: Tip Down; Right/Left Hand
Made in the USA
Model: 126-10BIS

Originally, I thought this was going to be the perfect sized knife for me, but it turns out I'm much more interest and prefer larger OTFs now that I'm not trying to leave this on a keychain. Barely been used.

MSRP is currently sitting at $451. $275 Shipped OBO

2) MICROTECH STANDARD ISSUE "MSI" RAM-LOK MANUAL FOLDING KNIFE BLACK FRAG G10 3.85" STONEWASH APOCALYPTIC SERRATED 210-11APFRGTBK

https://eknives.com/microtech-...ated-210-11apfrgtbk/

DESCRIPTION
Overall: 8.95"
Blade: 3.85" Reverse Tanto, Stonewash Apocalyptic, Part Serrated
Handle: 5" Black G10 Frag Pattern
Opener: Manual Folder, Thumb Window
Lock: Ram-Lok Crossbar lock
Pocket Clip: Tip-Up (Right or Left)
Made in the USA
New for 2023
Model: 210-11APFRGTBK

I did a quick check on this and it's currently out of stock, but this is an upgraded model of the MSI. It's a part serrated blade in Microtech's Apocalyptic finish along with Frag patter G10 grips instead of the polymer scales of the base model. I'm a fan of this model, but I found a sweetheart deal on a blem SOCOM Elite Auto which has left this at home.

$225 Shipped OBO

3) Heretic Manticore X RE Subzero - Blue Fat Carbon - Black Handle - Black DLC Blade & Hardware

https://www.dlttrading.com/her...k-dlc-blade-hardware

SPECS:
Overall Length: 9.2" (234mm)
Closed Length: 5.5" (140mm)
Blade Length: 3.7" (94mm)
Blade Thickness: .125" (3mm)
Blade Steel: Elmax
Blade Style: Recurve
Blade Finish: DLC
Handle Material: Aluminum - Fat Carbon Fiber
Pocket Clip: Yes, right hand only
Country of Origin: USA

This is a DLT Exclusive model of Manticore X. Everything has been DLC coated, it has an Elmax Recurve Blade, a Blue Mortal Kombat logo on the front with a blue fat carbon scale on the back with a titanium pocket clip. I have added some Dragon Dot grip tape to give extra traction. All of that can come off and be wiped down with an alcohol wipe if the buyer would like it. It also has a cool Cobalt Bead of Sub Zero on a lanyard for some more cool factor. This is a novelty piece utterly and completely, and I'd like to get a one of the new Microtech Scarab 2s or Combat Troodons and this has to go.

Brand New this is $599.00. $385 Shipped OBO

Message me for any questions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DanH,

Posts: 4198 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 4198 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of airborne19822003
posted Hide Post
What kind of steel is the blade in the Daytona?

Daniel
Cleveland, TN

Posts: 793 | Location: Cleveland, TN | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
The Daytona is M390, the MSI is M390MK, and the Heretic is Elmax.

certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
I will take the Daytona. Email sent

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 533 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Daytona SPF

I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Daytona has been sold. Thanks mew!

Bump with price drops.