SIGforum
If you could only own one ESEE knife?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/8730019474

January 29, 2021, 02:36 PM
Ryanp225
If you could only own one ESEE knife?
Everyone should have a 5.
Just in case you forget the combo on your gun safe and need something to pry it open with.
February 05, 2021, 09:33 PM
amals
^^^^ Lol.
February 06, 2021, 04:20 AM
45ProCarry
ESEE 4 with TKC scales.
April 09, 2021, 08:54 PM
220-9er
Back when this thread started a mere two plus months ago, Esee wasn't even on my radar screen. Now with guns and ammo being in such short supply and already having all the essentials, I've turned to other things I really don't need for amusement.
Thanks to Para and others suggestions I've given in to temptation, I own a 3 & 4 in S35VN, a 4 in 1095 and a 6.
I'm not really sure what to do with all of them but they're really nicely made knives, especially for the money and built like a tank.
If I had to choose only one it would be between the 4 and 6 with the 4 being the most practical for me.

April 11, 2021, 09:58 AM
mrapteam666
Well...........

I finally pulled the trigger and bought the Esee-3 HM (Handle Modified).

I looked and researched so many of the 3 and 4 variants that my eyes went cross.

I decided on the 3HM and figured it was a good starting point.

I very well built knife and which is even balanced but it is a tad heavier than I expected.
April 12, 2021, 06:10 PM
erratic
Just chopped carrots with my new Expat cleaver. What a beast! Next will likely be the Expat Darien machete... a necessity in FL.
April 29, 2021, 04:05 PM
Mr. Peteroniman
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
I shouldn't keep clicking on these threads that keep costing me money.

I feel your pain, a ESEE5 is on the way to my house. can't wait...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz
June 08, 2021, 04:37 PM
redlickranch
For hunting I will either carry a ESEE 3 or 4 depending on other gear I am carrying. I picked them both up at a flea market. The 3 reminds me of the old cartoon Grape Ape. Smile

NRA Life Member