SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Any Grohmann fans?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Grohmann fans? Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
I JUST orderd a few things i needed from them. They are in nova scotia

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19193 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had one of their knives a long time ago. I've been to the Grohmann Factory Outlet & Store in Pictou Nova Scotia.

We went rabbit hunting in the 1970's and stopped at the store. Being a poor kid I was drooling. They had a box of seconds and I scored a beauty. I think it was their Trout and Bird knife.

I wonder what ever happened to it. If I ever get back to Nova Scotia I'll be going to the store and getting another.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13402 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
If you go to their website and look at their clearance items they have some crazy good stuff for unreal prices. Shipping is reasonable too.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19193 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I've owned a few, a very practical design, well made. My first was a small one, maybe Trout and Bird that my grandmother bought me in the '60s.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3399 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I came across one that was lnib condition at my old local gun/pawn shop while out with my father. It is the same model he used hunting in the Midwest, so I had to get a match.

Posts: 9969 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post