SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    The Montana made by MKC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
The Montana made by MKC Login/Join 
Member
posted
I’m kind of surprised that nobody had this knife on their radar in here. It’s made by Montana Knife Company…their only folder they’ve done so far. The first release and the second batch they made both sold out in 90 seconds or less.

Today they had their third drop and I was able to grab one. I got $78 off with my GovX discount code. Pretty excited to get it.
 
Posts: 733 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna need to hold that one in hand before dropping that kind of cash. By the photos, it looks very thin up front making me question comfort level.


____________
Pace
 
Posts: 1658 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    The Montana made by MKC

© SIGforum 2026