SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    A couple of DBK customs, thanks Sybo!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A couple of DBK customs, thanks Sybo! Login/Join 
Picture of 2Malamutes
posted
Just want to acknowledge what all who have dealt with him already know, Sybo does some great work, and not only that, but is great to work with. I first found him in the classifieds here, and the OD Micarta is the result of that. Jim sent me pictures all along, and was extremely accommodating with my special requests to add a red liner, and add some extra jimping. When talking about handle material he sent me innumerable links of choices, and gave me the pros and cons of each for my use, things I would not have even thought to ask. It turned out great, I am one of those people that love damascus, so I really enjoy it.

The other is an offering some of you may have seen here, and it turned out just as nice. I love the contouring Jim did on the handle, fits my hand perfectly even though he would have no idea what that might look like. I really enjoy them, and would highly recommend DBK knives to anyone, and somehow I am certain these won't be the only ones I end up with Smile

Posts: 183 | Location: SW Lower Michigan | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Another satisfied customer here.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5291 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Mirrors my experience as well.

That OD knife looks awesome!

Mr. Grice has essentially become a monthly expense at my house.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6238 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for your support and business!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post