SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Spyderco has completely replaced Benchmade for me
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spyderco has completely replaced Benchmade for me Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's a capable-looking blade. I wouldn't mind having one, though like most of us, the last thing I need is another knife.

I can't get over the rise in price of Spyderco knives since I last bought one. Admittedly, this has been a few years, but it seems the price of these knives has far outpaced inflation.

"I sit astride life like a bad rider on a horse. I only owe it to the horse's good nature that I am not thrown off at this very moment." - Ludwig Wittgenstein

Posts: 93781 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
That’s sharp! Cool

I really have a thing for Tanto type blades.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 10982 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Ive also switched, but I went from Kershaw to Spyderco...

Posts: 1583 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I have to admit Spyderco prices have seen a sharp rise over the years. Still love their stuff.

I absolutely LOVE the Para3 and one of their less popular models the Lil’ Temperance.

I have always preferred the “Spydyhole” type deployment. Many of my Benchmades have that type of hole for deployment.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 6188 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post