SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Karma: T29 Camillus Electrician's Knife WINNER
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: T29 Camillus Electrician's Knife WINNER Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted
I have no need for this, so up for karma:

Still tight and in good shape, though it could use a bit of TLC. Has the US govy property etching.

Karmanator will pick in a week or so. Please respond to a winning notification promptly. Also, PLEASE have an email in your profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flesheatingvirus,

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
If you are OK with my "re-karma-ing" your knife, I have a good friend who is an electrician.

If yes, please enter me in your karma. If not, please don't enter me and let another deserving Sigforum member win.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:
If you are OK with my "re-karma-ing" your knife, I have a good friend who is an electrician.

If yes, please enter me in your karma. If not, please don't enter me and let another deserving Sigforum member win.

If you win it, it's yours to do with as you please! (including gifting)

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
That is a cool looking knife. In please.

thanks

Chris

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I karma'd one a few years back. i Have missed it ever since. I would love a shot at this.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please played with a similar one awhile back in my early years as a apprentice sparky.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I do electrical stuff from time to time, and the pocket knife that I used to carry every day has mysteriously disappeared, so this would be useful. Please include me.

Of course, if I am lucky enough to win this, the pocket knife that disappeared will surface the next day. Wink

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. If I win it will go to my son, who is an electrician.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
The karmanator selected: NFrame

Congrats! Please email me your address.

Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
The karmanator selected: NFrame

Congrats! Please email me your address.

Wow cool!

email on the way.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post