SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    The Emerson Thread...
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 97
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Emerson Thread... Login/Join 
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
ChuckFinley, Sir, What are the requirements to purchase the Emerson Legion? Do you have to purchase the Sig, send in the cert. or can anyone purchase the knife?

It won't be anytime soon for me to get one, but I really like the blade shape, the Tanto with a bit of curvature, and the flipper.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
One must be a legion member which I believe requires purchasing a legion pistol. The registration code is in your purchase. You can then register on the sale site and purchase legion branded items

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
One must be a legion member which I believe requires purchasing a legion pistol. The registration code is in your purchase. You can then register on the sale site and purchase legion branded items

Thank you. I thought maybe so, but wasn't sure.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
SuperCommander continues to please:

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got here a day early

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Fabulous pics, guys!

For as big a knife as that is Vemon, that puts the fish in perspective!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Thank you, ChuckFinley!

Dressed regular banana:

The opinion of the community?

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Hey, Vemon, this listing on ebay came up eBay item number:282040393511 and it looks like a very nive blade, and in your neighborhood, if you are interested.

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
ChuckFinley, I think I know this dealer Smile
-----------------------------
Banana bathed in acid:

Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
Thank you, ChuckFinley!

Dressed regular banana:

The opinion of the community?

Pretty cool! So far my cqc8 is my favorite but I'm getting a Specwar... We'll see how that changes my favorite list!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Commanders Family Smile

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Excellent knives, Vemon.

In the event that you all haven't heard there was no lottery at Blade this weekend from EKI, because UPS "lost" the shipment of all the custom knives.

It's never happened to Ernie before, though it does happen from time to time. No other updates so far.

EDIT: They have been recovered.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckFinley,

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Emerson has a new CQC-7 with a flipper, Emerson CQC-7F-SF Flipper 3.3" S35VN Stonewash Tanto Blade with Wave, Black G10 . Has anyone actually seen or handled one?

Posts: 241 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig78257:
Emerson has a new CQC-7 with a flipper, Emerson CQC-7F-SF Flipper 3.3" S35VN Stonewash Tanto Blade with Wave, Black G10 . Has anyone actually seen or handled one?

Not a flipper fan personally. It works fine. As a flipper I'm sure it's a good choice. I've handled it. the Legion knife is a flipper as well. I just don't see the point on a waved emerson to have a flipper. Waveless then maybe, but doesn't fire me up.

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
My favorite Emerson and part of my EDC...

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

Posts: 21 | Location: Oregon | Registered: July 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
^ Solid choice. Clearly well loved.

posted Hide Post
Anyone heading to Vegas this weekend for "The Gathering"?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post