SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    The Emerson Thread...
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 97
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Emerson Thread... Login/Join 
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Expensive? Or can I make it with my new Heckler & Koch 3D Printer? Smile

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Is really not bad
"Jade, or any of the G10 colors having the tribal skull design go for $65.00... which includes 4 longer black oxide phillips head screws, 3 longer black oxide button head Torx pocket clip screws and delivery. in US. The longer screws are needed as the scales must be thicker than stock for the depth of the carving...

Thanks for the interest...
Steve"

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5679 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wreckdiverjosh
posted Hide Post
A Horseman followed me home from the gun show today..

Change of Plans...

Posts: 268 | Location: Virginia | Registered: March 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Looks great!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5679 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please excuse me as I bind my hands as not to sign up for the Christmas lottery and all...

Must resist.....

Good luck to all whom enter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6304 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
ALERT

New Christmas knives are listed. There is ONE Carbon fibre 7 left!

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Special Christmas Commanders are up. 6 or less left of each of 3 styles right now.

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
People are wanting Gypsy Jacks bad!

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
I never got the urge, although I do appreciate the esthetics, and some of the customs are incredible. They remind me of a very elegant, dressy knife. I can totally see Mick or Keith whipping one out...

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
People are wanting Gypsy Jacks bad!

The bids were up to $340 before some were cancelled. Not sure why they got cancelled (of course)

posted Hide Post
There are some beautiful pieces in the auction

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6304 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I won't win (I will of course pay if I do) but I put a bid on a 6 just to be able to sayi was high bidder on one once Smile

posted Hide Post
Carbon fiber gentleman Jim's now available

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snwghst:
Carbon fiber gentleman Jim's now available

I saw that. 4 left. I must say, with a CF-7 coming today the CF is not what I expected in the hand. It is smooth, completely smooth.

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
All gone.

The benefit to dress pants of the smooth CF has been pointed out to me. I hadn't understood the practical benefit, only the cool factor.

Live and learn.

CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Getting back into the Emerson game with a Mini CQC-7A that I ordered last night. It'll be replacing my Benchmade 707 Sequel as my EDC. I can't wait to get it.

Posts: 3541 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spiff_P239:
Getting back into the Emerson game with a Mini CQC-7A that I ordered last night. It'll be replacing my Benchmade 707 Sequel as my EDC. I can't wait to get it.

Excellent!! Welcome back

Enjoy your 7. Great tool

CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Showed up yesterday. Really love it so far.

Posts: 3541 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Still looking through old scans and pictures, here's a 5 year Commander that I once owned.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3460 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
New Christmas knives

Better move fast!!