SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Finished this one for Customer today!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finished this one for Customer today!! Login/Join 
posted

This one is about 8" in overall length. The steel is 1/4" thick D2, and the handles are natural canvas micarta.

Matthew Logan

Posts: 414 | Location: NC | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 5692 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Love it!! You have been bitten! Nice work Sir!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
A short, stout drop-point. In my opinion, the perfect knife.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
Agreed. I have many. This looks amazing.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
that's some good looking work

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:

I agree. Add some beefy blade stock to the mix and you've got a tool that'll perform and last. Nice work, lilskeez. Smile

Posts: 17098 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post