SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    wanted good place to buy knife on line
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

wanted good place to buy knife on line Login/Join 
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted
looking for a good site to purchase knives such as zero tolerance, hinder, boker, mirco tech, etc

Posts: 1896 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Blade Headquarters and Knives Ship Free are two I've used. Both are well established, good reputations.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3426 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Knife center, Blade hq, knife works, knives ship free, dlt trading, smokey mountain knife works, American edge.

Posts: 9999 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Eknives.com is my current go to with a close second to dlttrading.com.

Eknives doesn't charge PA sales tax, and they also give me a 10% military discount. Both offer free shipping if you spend over a certain amount. Given the knives you mentioned, they will ship free.

Both ship amazingly fast.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10553 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have used knivesshipfree and dlttrading both were good experiences

Posts: 255 | Location: Lebanon, PA | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And, if you don't mind one that someone else has broken in for you, Blade Forums sells a LOT of knives, name brands, fixed, folding and autos.

Most ads have pictures and one can see the selling pedigree of the person offering the knife for sale, their length of time on the forum, their past selling history and reviews, etc.

Certainly has saved me many bucks on new/like new blades over the years.

Bob

Posts: 1600 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post