SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Hinderer Eklipse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hinderer Eklipse Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted
Was able to aquire an Eklipse from the Ranch from the drop 3 weeks ago.
The last of the copper hardware & accessories arrived on Friday and I got it all together yesterday.
While I’m not a huge fan of the Wharncliffe blade shape it is growing on me.
The ergos on this knife are certainly fantastic.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6940 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
VERY nicely done.

Hinderer are good people.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5668 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Do you feel the "cogs" on the clip in your hand? It seems like those are "proud" on the clip and it would really be a pinch on your fingers during use.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 2058 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
Do you feel the "cogs" on the clip in your hand?

Absolutely, it’s only one of 6 Hinderers I have.
I felt a bit of extravagance on this one is acceptable since the clip is easily switched (as in the pic below) if for some reason I felt I had to EDC it over the 50 other knives I have available.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6940 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice collection Grumpy! I’m normally not a fan of copper scales, hardware etc, but that sure sets that one off. Well done.

Posts: 502 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Eklipse is a good model.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post