SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    A few pawn shop Case finds
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A few pawn shop Case finds Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
All 3 are 76-79 vintage
Blades full and have snap, just a few pepper spots and have been sharpened lightly

I used to only buy 70 and earlier stuff, but they are not easy to find anymore

Late 70s, and even 80s are getting scarce now too

Should have taken before pics, they were super grungy, an hour of elbow grease with some Flitz and Renaissance wax bring them back to life

$20 each, love the pawn shops some days

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2914 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great finds! Wish I could have you do some treasure hunting for me, the way those turned out! Big Grin

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dayum those look great. My last Old Timer I literally found in the grass all rusted out. I felt lucky to get it operational, no where near as pretty as yours. How about a step by step photo guide on how you did that.

Great work!

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post