SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Bigboy Bowie-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bigboy Bowie-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
this one came together above and beyond expectations. W2 with copper etched hamon and maple burl handle.

dozer

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5w2NptyKp7THuNyw6
https://photos.app.goo.gl/tr3dwFTQ7uCH3Cb77

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3526 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a damn fine looking pig sticker!

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1541 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Much appreciated, my friend.

dozer

Posts: 3526 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 712 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Thanks much.

dozer

Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
I guess you have to give into the tech leftists to view these?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
^^^ Roll Eyes Just click or don't.

Very nice design.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17476 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir.

dozer