SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What’s your favorite Microtech auto and why?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s your favorite Microtech auto and why? Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
What’s your preferred Microtech auto and why? Plain and simple…

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
This guy, it’s Yoda’s light saber. What’s not too like.

Posts: 1355 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Mine is my Hellhound. Why? Because I think it looks badass. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pale Horse,

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Stitch & Ultratech

I don’t like the larger model OTFs personally.
I prefer a thinner OTF.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
The regular sized Troodon (on the left). Good pocket size, fits the hand nicely, and the single edge model is very slicey.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I don’t think they make it anymore, only Star Wars and other silly bullcrap models.

Posts: 9941 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
A regular Troodon is my favorite. I like the tanto blade, but it has a little belly, and isn't really very tanto-like. It is a good size in your pocket and large enough to be generally usable.

The full sized Ultratech is a little bigger, without being awkwardly large in your pocket. Pick your favorite blade shape.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53116 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The combat Troodon is my favorite. Big beast of a knife.

P229 Enhanced Elite
P229R
P229

Posts: 60 | Location: Ga | Registered: August 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post