SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Folding Remington?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Folding Remington? Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted

I am guessing this is a knock off. No letters or any identifying marks anywhere. Anyone have one or seen them anywhere? Thx gang.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10976 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I don't know why it would be a knockoff. Remington has had cheap knives for them made in China for at least twenty years. I have a couple.

Posts: 17574 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
I don't know why it would be a knockoff. Remington has had cheap knives for them made in China for at least twenty years. I have a couple.

Thanks for the info. I was not aware of that. But not surprised.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10976 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Thanks for the info. I was not aware of that. But not surprised.

Yeah, I have a Remington folder in my toolbox that I bought at Walmart in 2007 for $15, and a fixed blade my father gave me. I believe them to be made of 440C stainless - neither one will take, nor hold an edge. But they look like knives, alright. Razz

Posts: 17574 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post