SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Victorinox Tinker Deluxe Flying Tiger style
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Victorinox Tinker Deluxe Flying Tiger style Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
I saw this and I had to have it. I've carried a Tinker for years and wanted to upgrade. Found the Tinker Deluxe with these custom scales and fell hard. This will replace my Tinker and Leatherman Squirt carry combo.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Love the SAK tinkers. I always have one on me; prefer it over a multi-tool.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Trophy Husband
Picture of C L Wilkins
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GarandGuy:
I saw this and I had to have it. I've carried a Tinker for years and wanted to upgrade. Found the Tinker Deluxe with these custom scales and fell hard. This will replace my Tinker and Leatherman Squirt carry combo.

Thanks, I just ordered two of these. Nothing like impulsive shopping! Big Grin I've carried a SAK Tinker for years.

CW

Posts: 3200 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
From another SAK aficionado and Tinker fan, very nice.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
Love the SAK tinkers. I always have one on me; prefer it over a multi-tool.

I carried a Tinker in my pocket for many years. I even once field dressed an elk with it because I had left my hunting knife at home.

It was a great little tool. It's only real drawback is non-locking blades.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post