SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    DBK Damascus Gentlemans Sharpfinger!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DBK Damascus Gentlemans Sharpfinger! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Guys, right out of the shop is a blade I am soo happy with.8 1/4” overall, and just over 3 3/4” polished Damascus, approx 5/32” thick. This is a BEAUTIFUL example of Damascus beauty. Here’s some pics for your pleasure. It will be available in the Classifieds⚔️!
Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/a/o9cbxyi

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sybo, WOW!!
Beautiful blade! What are you doing for the handle?

Did you make the Damascus yourself?

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
The Steel is from Alabama Damascus, and it is for sale in the Classifieds and the buyer can choose scale material! Thanks for looking⚔️

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like that blade shape.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to seeing a pic when you are finished. I am wondering what scales were chosen to go with that pattern The last one was a great looking piece of work. You and Alabama Damasacus definatly are a good fit. Smile

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I look forward to seeing the finished knife. I love Damascus.

I picked this Michael Miller Damascus Hunter up several years ago.

Steel: L6/O1 Ladder Pattern Forged Damascus w/Vine Filework on Spine
Handle: Stabilized Juniper Burl
Spacer: Malachite recon stone
Blade Length: 3 1/2”
Blade Width: 7/8”
Overall Length: 7 3/4”

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
That is some pretty work there!! We went with Ironwood!

https://imgur.com/a/9VrqbuE