SIGforum
My New Woods Carry Knife

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/2100069484

September 10, 2021, 12:08 PM
ensigmatic
My New Woods Carry Knife
Years ago I decided I needed a capable woods carry knife. Not that I spend all that much time in the woods, but, still... Smile

I tend to "over-engineer" things. And so it was with this. I acquired a Fällkniven A1. It's a great knife, but, it turned out, a bit cumbersome to be carrying-about during casual woods ventures.

Finally, after waffling back-and-forth over this for years, I acquired my new woods carry knife: A Fällkniven F1 Smile

Big and little brothers pictured together:

That photo is a bit deceiving because of the camera angle and the A1 being a bit further from the lens than the F1. The F1 and its sheath are quite a bit smaller than the A1 and its sheath.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
September 10, 2021, 08:57 PM
old rugged cross
A great knife for a reasonable price. Congrats.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"
September 11, 2021, 09:52 AM
ensigmatic
Thanks, ORC. They are nice knives, very reasonably priced. I don't recall how much that A1 cost me, but I just picked up that F1 from New Graham Knives for $133 with USPS Priority Mail shipping.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher