SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Janey J from Just in case tactical

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Janey J from Just in case tactical Login/Join 
Member
posted
Just ordered 2 Janey J flippers. Free shipping this weekend. Made of D2 which is my preference. Leap of faith from past experience. Remember those who gave all.
Mike
 
Posts: 320 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Just want to say after getting the Janet J it is a good blade but not a great blade. Liners are a bit thin and the lock liner is (at least on mine) starting to far in center. The scales are really good and fit well. My edc is a Emerson Commander so I may be a bit critical for a knife that costs 75% less. I would buy for a person who won’t really kill a folder. Best knife 75% of the people will ever own. The other 25% will do better.
 
Posts: 320 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Janey J from Just in case tactical

© SIGforum 2022