SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    DBKnives “ Chefs-Companion”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DBKnives “ Chefs-Companion” Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
This is a project for a very patient repeat Customer. He wanted a different take on a Chef- all purpose knife. I cannot see where this baby will fall short. 7” blade, CPMS35VN Steel and ground be a “laser with some backbone”! From “ micro-slicing to chopping, it will gladly provide!
CPMS30VN makes such a nice knife!!!!

https://imgur.com/a/WP0gbRl

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Nice! I really like it.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks Patrick! I hope you and your family are well during these awfully trying times..

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Quit posting and get back to work, I’ve got stuff to cut, slice, chop, and dice!

Big Grin

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Any updates?

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Tempering at heat treat , I will send some pics as soon as it arrives ⚔️⚔️

Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Arrived today, another fantastic job!

Can’t wait for dinner, we are doing BLT’s and will christen it with fresh tomatoes from the garden.

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Wayne, I had so much fun making this for you friend!! I hope it scares the crap outta those tomatoes! Thanks for your patience during all this mess! Enjoy

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
That turned out fantastic! Beautiful!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
very nice. love that handle material.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post