SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Comirnaty Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, has anyone received it? It is identified with Gray cap and Gray boarder around text.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comirnaty Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, has anyone received it? It is identified with Gray cap and Gray boarder around text. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
Has anyone personally received the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine from a vial with Gray cap and Gray boarder around text on label?

Fully FDA approved Pfizer Comirnaty has Gray cap and Gray boarder.
Emergency Use Authorized Pfizer COVID-19 has Purple cap and Purple boarder.

Figure we have SIGforum members spread out around the country.
Surely if it is out there someone here would have seen it.

What Pfizer vaccine have you had, Purple or Gray?
Looking to see where the Gray cap vials may be.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Comey what now?

Posts: 107615 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I just hope there are no boarders at the border... Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6215 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
That is the version that was ‘approved’ for use but I am not aware that it was ever approved for use here in the US.

Posts: 53191 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never saw the cap color.

Posts: 4280 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of from HH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Has anyone personally received the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine from a vial with Gray cap and Gray boarder around text on label?

Fully FDA approved Pfizer Comirnaty …

Figure we have SIGforum members spread out around …

Surely if it is out there someone here would have seen it. …

I‘ve had three shots with Biontech / Pfizer Comirnaty so far.
First one was in january, second one was in february and I got my third („booster“) shot just recently in the end of october.

While the first shot didn’t show any effect, the second and third gave me influenza like aching in the whole body for the better part of the following day (I‘ve had a real influenza several years ago, so I can compare).

As a big city cop (supervisor), who is still out working in the streets often enough, I had to get the vaccine in order to protect fellow officers, my family and myself. As you can see, I‘m writing this from Hamburg in northern Germany. All my officers and me had to get vaxxed or go through the ordeal of daily testing, constantly wearing FFP2-masks, not working close or eating together etc.
So far, none of the officers from my shift got Covid-19 >and we had to deal with postive tested persons quite often<, a few from other shifts who were reluctant to get vaxxed or refused it altogether became ill (luckily, until now the few sick officers from my precinct recovered; elsewhere there were officers who were not so lucky…).

As for the mentioned vital colours, I really can‘t tell you anything. When I got my shots, they were either already prepared in syringes or I just didn‘t notice. Sorry

———————————————————————————————————————

Aus einem traurigen Arsch kommt niemals ein fröhlicher Furz.
(Martin Luther)

Posts: 328 | Location: Hamburg / Germany | Registered: November 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The Purple cap and Gray cap are prepared differently.
Original formula Purple cap uses a PBS buffer.
Comirnaty uses a Tris buffer.
Link to FDA Factsheet.
Comirnaty FDA Approval August 23, 2021.

It was reported that Comirnaty would be available in October or November.
It’s now December.
Wondering if the only FDA approved vaccine is out there yet.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
This is significant because?

Posts: 9520 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
This is significant because?

Emergency Use Authorized vs. Full FDA Approval
PBS Buffer vs. Tris Buffer.

One listed usage of Tris.
Tromethamine (Tris) is a blood acid reducer which is used to stabilize people with heart attacks.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE VACCINES? Factsheet for patient, Revised: 19 November 2021
See page 3 & 4 for difference in ingredients.

Link for most current patient Factsheet.

Although I currently have a Religious Exemption, future travel may require vaccination as part of my work.
Not easy staying unvaccinated in todays work related political environment.
My preference would be to look for the Gray cap version if push comes to shove without any other viable option.

I am not a doctor or any other sort of expert in the field.
I see there is a difference in ingredients, and would think the newer approved version would be better.

I don’t expect the media to announce when Comirnaty arrives in a pharmacy near you.
However, I believe I am not the only one that would be interested in hearing if someone sees it locally.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by from HH:
I‘ve had three shots with Biontech / Pfizer Comirnaty so far.
First one was in january, second one was in february and I got my third („booster“) shot just recently in the end of october.

[SNIP]

As for the mentioned vital colours, I really can‘t tell you anything. When I got my shots, they were either already prepared in syringes or I just didn‘t notice. Sorry

I realize you're in Germany, but...

Pfizer-BioNTech (COMIRNATY) received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval on August 23, 2021. The 'Comirnaty' vaccine did NOT exist prior to that date. At the very least, your first two shots were NOT the 'Comirnaty' vaccine.

The OP's question is specific to Comirnity as prior to FDA approval, the vaccine had EUA only, and was NOT the 'Comirnaty' labeled variant. Apparently there ARE differences between the two versions. Further, the 'Comirnaty' labeled vaccine does not seem to be available anywhere in the US either.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8902 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of from HH
posted Hide Post
Well, the sticker labels of all three in my certification of vaccination documented shots show „comirnaty“ with a copyright marker and the charge number (EJ6797 for the 1st, EJ6788 for the 2nd and 1F1021A for the 3rd).

I don‘t know anything about the approval process and/or different variants of the Biontech / Pfizer comirnaty brand vaccine, but looking at the charge numbers (with the 1st and 2nd being somewhat similar while the 3rd is different) there seems to be some confirmation to your statement.

————————————————————————————————

Aus einem traurigen Arsch kommt niemals ein fröhlicher Furz.
(Martin Luther)

Posts: 328 | Location: Hamburg / Germany | Registered: November 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Well, that does validate that Comirnaty is available in Germany.
Thanks for posting the “Lot” number.
VAERS shows: “(COMIRNATY) third dose (booster) on an unspecified date (lot 1F1021A) as single dose for covid-19 immunisation.”
Search of VAERS shows all results as “Foreign”.

3. Vaccine Information:
Vaccines = COVID19 (COVID-19)
Lot number = 1F1021A
Link

Anyone wondering what they received might be able to determine with search of Lot number in VAERS.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

SIG-Sauer
Anthropologist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by from HH:
Well, the sticker labels of all three in my certification of vaccination documented shots show „comirnaty“ with a copyright marker and the charge number (EJ6797 for the 1st, EJ6788 for the 2nd and 1F1021A for the 3rd).

I don‘t know anything about the approval process and/or different variants of the Biontech / Pfizer comirnaty brand vaccine, but looking at the charge numbers (with the 1st and 2nd being somewhat similar while the 3rd is different) there seems to be some confirmation to your statement.

I receive Pfizer/Biontech Comirnaty twice this year. Once in April and once in May. Booster was Moderna.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just because the US FDA didn't approve the Pfizer 2.0 jab doesn't mean it wasn't available earlier in other countries.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Yep you are correct.
That is interesting, that it has been available outside the U.S. for a year or so now.
Yet, seemingly not yet available in the U.S.

Lot #EJ6797 indicates Comirnaty was being used outside of the U.S. since at least 1 Dec. 2020 as shown in a VAERS search.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden