SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help - Thunderbird Email Client
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help - Thunderbird Email Client Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
I have been using Thunderbird as an email client for a number of years and I have two accounts that I've been using.

Typically, I see each account in the left hand column in addition to the sub-folders such as deleted, sent, etc. The display has always showed both accounts so I can switch between them easily.

Yesterday, all of the left-hand information went away, it now only displays the first email, and none of the folders. I know its getting information to the second account but I can't figure out how to display it, let alone read/answer anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Go to View -> Layout and make sure "Folder Pane" is checked.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
got it - thanks

do not have any idea how that got de-selected

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I see so many options I've selected changed back to the universal software install selections after updates are done. Adobe resets the selection I make to not see a digital copy on the screen after printing a hard copy, have to go back and uncheck it, every darn time.

Perhaps TB did some upgrade, or the browser and it went back to the default settings.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post