SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An important message from Russell Brand
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An important message from Russell Brand Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Cross-posted for those of you not following the ongoing thread. We have to push back against the now-predictable efforts to cancel anyone whose voice becomes too loud when speaking out against the corporate media and the emerging totalitarian globalist government.

Personally, I am sick and tired of these women who come out of nowhere to make claims that this man or that, raped them decades ago. Please support Mr. Brand, because this will keep happening.

Russell Brand on Rumble

Posts: 107722 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yep, that's their playbook. So damn predictable.

Q

Posts: 26472 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wh*re$ remorse. Years later is too late to change your mind, but it pays so well.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 337 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I don’t know what to believe, but I do know that he should be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court. Given recent hoaxes from the Left and Supreme Court candidate accusers, I will need to see some pretty stout evidence from his so called victims. Until then I give the accused the benefit of the doubt.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29726 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I don’t know what to believe...
I do

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I know who not to believe. The God forsaken corporate media. Those fucking holier than thou hypocrites are not your friends they are not your allies and they don’t give a flying fuck about any of you or this country they claim to love. They only seek to rip this country apart at its seams 24/7/365 because they don’t think they will ever have to answer for their dishonesty. They see money to be made in the divisive chaos. That is all they care about.

I support Russell Brand because I have watched closely his transition away from being a propaganda puppet to a real actual person. FUCK the corporate media until the sun burns out. I cannot begin to tell you how much I hate those assholes. These media elites are evil, dishonest hypocrites and should be mocked endlessly for their hypocrisy. These assholes are ghouls. They feed off of chaos suffering and misery, and they profit from it. Hell they probably enjoy it. They are evil.

I have a VERY REAL and VERY personal reason to hate the media. I’ve seen their destruction firsthand and the end results of their lies and I long for a day when their chickens come home to roost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21125 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The man has millions of subscribers on social media and he's been saying many, many things that go against the official corporate media narrative, touching on some very sensitive topics for these people who think they rule the world. He's been reaching millions of people and speaking the unspeakable truths, and that makes him very dangerous.

Lo, and behold!! All of a sudden, out of nowhere, come multiple female accusers!

Give me a Goddamned break. You think this is a coincidence? How apt am I to suggest conspiracies on any given subject? The regular readers of this forum know the answer to this question. And yet, here am I, telling you that this is a conspiracy, and I am sick of seeing this tired old shit of the poor, poor victimized women who spread their legs and got their cookies way back when, now coming forward with their fucking crocodile tears and their sad, terrifying stories of how the rape culture patriarchy ruined their lives. It just took them years, though, to pipe up- and WHAT a coincidence that it's happening all at once- multiple sources. Give me a fucking break. Who believes this horse shit?

Brand is being railroaded, and everyone knows exactly why this happening and why it's happening now. End of story

posted Hide Post
Some of theses claims Vs him are well over a decade old ? Very odd.

The fact he’s being demonetised/deplatformed/canceled based solely on an accusation, not even and arrest let alone a conviction is sickening.

Allegedly some ministry of something in England asked rumble to de-platform his channel and they told them to kick rocks.

Posts: 4783 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I believe Brand, and when Gloria Allred finally gets involved, I'll be 110% on his side.

Posts: 3550 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Give me a Goddamned break. You think this is a coincidence? How apt am I to suggest conspiracies on any given subject? The regular readers of this forum know the answer to this question. And yet, here am I, telling you that this is a conspiracy, and I am sick of seeing this tired old shit of the poor, poor victimized women who spread their legs and got their cookies way back when, now coming forward with their fucking crocodile tears and their sad, terrifying stories of how the rape culture patriarchy ruined their lives. It just took them years, though, to pipe up- and WHAT a coincidence that it's happening all at once- multiple sources. Give me a fucking break. Who believes this horse shit?

Christine Blasey Ford

Posts: 14688 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this. Personally, I am done with the whole "cancel culture" thing and have been for a long time now. Their tactics now expose their corruption. I have been following Russell for some time on Rumble. He is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law in a fair trial.

We are in a war and must remember that the ultimate battle space is the mind. The enemies of Liberty are using their powers to shut down all voices of decent. We must not let them succeed.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 671 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
They started with Clarence Thomas. They’ll never stop attempting this bullshit.

Posts: 13747 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
What’s that old saying about you know you’re over your target when the enemy begins shooting all their flak at you?

He’s on target and they are panicked

Posts: 33867 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I have been listening and following Russell for quite a while and watched his transformation due to applying logic and critical thinking to the problems we see. I truly believe he is innocent and do not see how he gets a fair trial. It is nearly impossible for a man to prove a consensual act of sex was in fact consensual 20 years ago.

I created a rumble account and followed him. This coordinated globalist censorship along with the loss of our American identity is repugnant. We will all have to decide to go one way or the other because the two competing ideologies can not coexist. I believe there is an awakening happening as witnessed by the desperation being show by the cabal of elites.

Posts: 2968 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Maybe we should start eating their heads after fucking them?

I support Russell Brand here.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The three chapters of the leftist's playbook:

1- Cry Racism
2- Cry Reparation
3- Cry Rape

Q

Posts: 26472 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
The UK government is going whole hog against Mr. Brand, and it is sickening. They are trolling for other "victims" to come forward. They tried to get Rumble to deplatform him based on the allegations, stating they were worried he would make money off of his videos. That sure seems like they were trying to choke off his ability to pay legal bills and even possibly to support his basic living expenses. Luckily Rumble told them to fuck off.

I do see a tide turning with lots of pushback against cancel culture. So at least there is some reason for optimism in all this madness.

Posts: 9482 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The three chapters of the leftist's playbook:

1- Cry Racism
2- Cry Reparation
3- Cry Rape

You're missing the "accuse others of crimes they have actually committed"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of goingbroke
posted Hide Post
This bullshit is reaching a certain point...

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." - Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 5059 | Location: South of Atlanta | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Absent other tangible evidence, none of which I’ve seen trotted out, I stand with Brand.

Monday his show is on Rumble, and I’m going to be there.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31484 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post