SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Auto insurance premiums...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Auto insurance premiums... Login/Join 
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted Hide Post
Thanks Skins, I'll keep you in mind.

Having the right coverage and premiums is only part 1...part 2 is picking a company that won't turn a claim into a nightmare.

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rtquig:
We have 5 cars/5 drivers. Liberty Mutual just gave me next years quote coming up in June. $8,100.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...thanks for reminding me of one of the many reasons why I jumped ship from that State.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
$50 a month, for full coverage, with high liability limits, doesn't sound bad to me. Mine, with much lower limits (I have essentially no assets), is $58 a month, and is about half or even a third of what I paid in CA, NV and AZ. Your average per car is lower because you have several, which typically gets you a multi-vehicle discount, whereas I just have one car. Still, it wouldn't hurt to shop around and try to do better. After about 10 years old, it becomes less and less cost-effective to have collision coverage.

Posts: 28692 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by rtquig:
We have 5 cars/5 drivers. Liberty Mutual just gave me next years quote coming up in June. $8,100.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...thanks for reminding me of one of the many reasons why I jumped ship from that State.

We have at least 3 more years before we can leave if my wife wants her full pension and medical from work. But who knows, the state pension system could go under before that. Otherwise 1 year until the last child goes away to college.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4035 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post