SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    REPORT: Elizabeth Warren Lied About Being Assaulted
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
REPORT: Elizabeth Warren Lied About Being Assaulted Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
REPORT: Elizabeth Warren Lied About Being Assaulted
10/29/2017 Source: AAN by: Remington Strelivo
REPORT: Elizabeth Warren Lied About Being Assaulted By Jorge Gallo - Own work, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/...ex.php?curid=5179236
Elizabeth Warren is standing with women, by claiming a senior faculty member attempted to assault her as a young law professor sexually.

The problem? According to Jeffrey T. Kuhner, the host of The Kuhner Report on WRKO in Boston, Warren's story doesn't add up.

Warren made the claims on Meet the Press, arguing that she had a "Me Too" story of her own - a reference to the hashtag that went viral after the sexual assault allegations against Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein blanketed the airwaves.

“I was a baby law professor and so excited to have my first real teaching job, and there was a senior faculty member who would tell dirty jokes and make comments about my appearance,” Warren told Chuck Todd on Meet the Press. "And one day he asked me if I would stop by his office, which I didn’t think much about, and I did, and he slammed the door and lunged for me. It was like a bad cartoon. He’s chasing me around the desk trying to get his hands on me, and I kept saying ‘You don’t want to do this. You don’t want to do this. I have little children at home. Please don’t do this.’”

Warren added: “And trying to talk calmly, and at the same time what was flickering through my brain is, if he gets hold of me, I’m gonna punch him right in the face.”

Warren said she eventually escape the office, but was deeply shaken by the attempted assault.

Though she didn't mention him by name, Kuhner explains that the professor who allegedly assaulted her was Eugene Smith, a mentor and close friend of Warren's. Kuhner came to this conclusion because Warren told the story of the "assault" once before - at Smith's funeral, during a eulogy, in 1997.

Warren's account of the incident in 1997 portrayed the entire episode as harmless fun: that Warren and Smith were joking around the office and that Warren was laughing throughout the whole ordeal. She would also praise Smith's "character" and "moral integrity" in his eulogy, which she delivered years after the alleged assault took place.

Interestingly, Warren left out one critical fact on Meet the Press: Smith was severely disabled, as a result of polio.

Smith was unable to run or walk without the assistance of crutches or a wheelchair. Based on the story Warren told at his eulogy, he couldn't even cut a steak.

It's harder to imagine a man in such feeble condition menacingly chasing someone around his office. What is clear is that there are two distinct sides to this story and having a complete picture creates a strikingly different image of the incident in one's mind.

For Kuhner, there is no doubt. "Warren is an incorrigible liar," he says. "She’s lying. Pure and simple. And everyone in Massachusetts - including her fellow feminists - need to know it."

http://americanactionnews.com/...bout-being-assaulted

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8361 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Shocked, I am.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes ...again

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37983 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Warren speaks with forked tongue.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Warren's entire career is based on provable lies. (Seems par for Senators from Massachusetts). Problem is, the supporters don't care.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
Warren's entire career is based on provable lies. (Seems par for Senators from Massachusetts). Problem is, the supporters don't care.

The Left doesn't mind lying nor being lied to which is a kind of complicity in the lie. It truly is a mental disorder.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29711 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
The Left doesn't mind lying nor being lied to which is a kind of complicity in the lie. It truly is a mental disorder.

They encourage lying, especially to support what they think is for the greater good - the whole "at any cost" thinking. Never let a crisis go to waste - even one created by left wing rapists and abusers.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3793 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Her constituency will probably re-elect her, anyway. They don't mind being lied-to, as long as the lies are lies they like.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It has taken a while, but I think that even the low-information voters realize that liberals lie, all the time, on every issue. Same with Faux-ca-Hantus. Sadly everyone has become numb to it.

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Report This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
I just don't understand the whole victim mentality. Even if they have to make up something to make themself come off as a victim.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Warren's grandfather, Chief Spreading Bull, says, "LieAwatha speak with forked tongue."

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Warren was feeling left-out and desperately wanted to be apart of the 'parade of brave women' coming out to share her story. Roll Eyes

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
You wouldn’t want to be the only woman who had never inspired an actionable level of lust in your male acquaintances, would you?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
REPORT: Elizabeth Warren Lied About Being Assaulted

REPORT: Elizabeth Warren is a Democrat.
nuff said. Lying is just what they do.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24133 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
You wouldn’t want to be the only woman who had never inspired an actionable level of lust in your male acquaintances, would you?

As long as Hillary is around....

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
She lied about this, too:

“Elizabeth Warren's son went to a pricey Texas private school - despite the Democratic presidential candidate's claims her children only received public education, according to reports.

In a clip taken Thursday, Warren, 70, told one Atlanta mother who suggested the Massachusetts senator's children went to private school: 'My children went to public schools.'

But a yearbook picture from 1986-1987 obtained by The Washington Free Beacon appears to show Warren's son Alex attended Kirby Hall School in Texas where fees now stand at more than $17,000 a year, according to The New York Post. Figures show it cost $4,700 in 1995, the earliest date on record…”

https://mol.im/a/7717827

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8976 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
If Elizabeth Warren admitted to lying about anything, to my face, I wouldn't believe her.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43903 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
It can't be. Native Americans are extremely honest.

BTW, this can be her new campaign logo.

Posts: 8626 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Embellishment by a liberal still seems to be the norm, two years after this thread was first posted.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post