SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Birmingham restaurant closing in protest of Fox’s Brian Kilmeade event
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Birmingham restaurant closing in protest of Fox’s Brian Kilmeade event Login/Join 
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I read one of the comments below the story on-line today....

“How novel. They are boycotting themselves to protest free speech.”

Ha ha ha .... well done anonymous comment poster.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Guess what? No one cares.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in the Birmingham area and frankly had never heard of this joint. AL.Com is what happened after the formerly conservative Birmingham News was bought out a few years ago. When Alabama Media Group bought them the first thing they did was get rid of a lot of employees and turn a fine old paper into a liberal screed. That is probably the only reason Mr. Khan got any publicity at all. What remains of the News went from a daily paper to Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4859:
Guess what? No one cares.
Yeah, I'm curious why this is even newsworthy. Just another childish tantrum in a long line of non-stop childish tantrums. Very predictable.

Posts: 107568 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clearly Mrs Khan is a bigot, can't even articulate her bigotry and hate but, instead, is going to close her restaurant and screw-over her employees.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
AL.Com is what happened after the formerly conservative Birmingham News was bought out a few years ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The writing is horrible and the headers are just plain stupid. Instead of spelling out Birmingham we now have "Bham" and the rest of the outlandish click bait.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Good news - I'm in AL for several weeks and now know where not to go.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Fuck that America hating piece of shit. I hope her business fails and she ends up homeless.

Yea, what he said... ^^^^

Makes you wonder why her family immigrated here to start with... and why they don't go back if they think it's god awful here.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Kilmeade is thoroughly decent, multi-talented, smart as a whip, enthusiastic and fair minded, one of Fox News best talents. So of course he's a threat to those not agreeing with him.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post