SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cry Closet' may help Utah students overcome stress of final exams
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cry Closet' may help Utah students overcome stress of final exams Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This method always worked for me during finals...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/HyzB36pm1yU

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
I call the bathroom stall at work my cry closet.

Hah!

Finals are stressful. Buckle down and get to work studying. Being prepared is a better stress reliever.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53249 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
And just how many will come out of the closet?

What in the name of rainbow butterfly unicorn kitty are these morons pandering to?

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

DAMN Jethro Gibbs is young in that movie!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12708 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

DAMN Jethro Gibbs is young in that movie!

Summer School, 1987!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Bulldoze the place and put up a Putt-Putt.

Ok. That was hilarious.

If they had these when I was in college I'm pretty sure that when the door opened it would be like the scene in Fast Times At Ridgemont High when the Surfer's VW van side door opened.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody want to bet that someone with claustrophobia will go into the closet Roll Eyes suffer major trauma and require medical treatment, find a lawyer, post on social media, gain a following, etc., etc. ?

Wonder if a crying closet is like the old wood shed?
If so been there more than once!!!! Frown

Jim

Posts: 1354 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just hang a noose from the ceiling and call it Darwin's Closet. The herd could obviously use some thinning!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 690 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
These weenies need to skip the cry closet and go straight to the hurt locker....

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I've got a hundo that says there's been some fornicatin' there already.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12708 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Stres? Get laid. Best stress reducer ever! Big Grin

Seriously.

It's college. If you can't get laid in college, you can't get laid.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27123 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
these snowflakes are going to go far in the business world...

really far...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53849 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
these snowflakes are going to go far in the business world...

really far...

We're doomed in the trades. Doomed.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27123 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:...“This is beyond pathetic, first we tried to have Swoop be our mascot now this,” the user wrote. “Way to prepare students for the real world. Wonder how many prospective employers have cry closets?”...

That was my first thought, how many work places have cry closets with stuffed animals? Roll Eyes
I think the Japanese idea of a room with a dummy of the boss and some baseball bats is a better idea--just put dummies of some of the worst profs in one and have at it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post