SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    One year of owning my Mach E.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One year of owning my Mach E. Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted
One year in and I still love my Mach E.

I got the calipers painted and the yearly maintenance done on the ceramic coating.

I think it turned out great and added a nice subtle touch.

My stripes are anything but subtle…

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3654 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Congrats. I’m in Year 12 with my 355 and still line it as much as I did when it was delivered.

Posts: 53888 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m in Year 12 with my 355 …

350 SBC bored .030" over? Big Grin

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely stunning. Pure classy look and perfect match. Much better than standard red. Did they remove the calipers to paint them. I assume so that is obviously a high end shop. No can of Rustoleum there. Smile Is it a high temp enamel or some kind of epoxy paint?

Posts: 2007 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter01:
Absolutely stunning. Pure classy look and perfect match. Much better than standard red. Did they remove the calipers to paint them. I assume so that is obviously a high end shop. No can of Rustoleum there. Smile Is it a high temp enamel or some kind of epoxy paint?

Thank you for the compliment.

Yes, they were done at a high end shop.

I assume that they took off the calipers and painted them with a custom color match system.

No cans of Rustoleum laying around Wink

Not sure about the paint. I didn’t ask. I just told them what I wanted done.

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3654 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
That is not, nor will it ever be, in any way a Mustang.

That out of the way yours looks amazing and the Calipers are really nice touch. They are really nice looking vehicles in general and honestly if I had a desire for an EV it would be on my list. Once again not a Mustang but your “vehicle” Razz looks damn good. Enjoy it.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7908 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:

Big Grin
Something like that

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16036 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Looks sharp, PR64!

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I am into my third year with the HellCat Charger.

Still loving it too. Razz

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14174 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:

Big Grin

Yeah, not quite

Posts: 53888 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I am into my third year with the HellCat Charger.

Still loving it too. Razz

Need some pics…

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

posted Hide Post
Have your bought tires yet. I've heard they only last for 20K and run about 3K for a set of 4 due to the weight of the car.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks really nice, painted calipers are a nice touch, painted mine red on my Ram 1500. Looks great behind the black 20"s

I like your Mustang, just talked with someone while at the dog park, they really liked theirs as well.

Posts: 459 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 4 door Mustang is an abomination.

Posts: 145 | Registered: December 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
That paint is AMAZING!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36901 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
That looks really sharp.

The Michelin Sport Pilot 4s? held up well on my Teslas.

The pirellis which came on this one were shot after about 12k miles. (Admittedly, that was 12k over a few years, and all city - Miami)

Posts: 5942 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
Have your bought tires yet. I've heard they only last for 20K and run about 3K for a set of 4 due to the weight of the car.

don't believe all you hear, completely dependent on driving habits just like a regular sports car.

I got 55,000 miles out of the stock OEM tires on my model 3 dual motor long range. replaced with pilot sports, don't expect to get the same longevity from them, much stickier. cost me 1300 at Costco iirc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6304 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:

No I have not.

I’m retired and don’t have a commute. @ 2,156 miles driven in the first year I figure that I will need a set in about 10 years Cool

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yeah, The stripes set it apart from most any of 'em.

It looks way better than the 'before' pics you had.

Now about those C stripes... Some day?

Posts: 9439 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post