SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It Arrived Early - New Guitar Day
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It Arrived Early - New Guitar Day Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Bob

very nice guitar

Posts: 53204 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
what a classic.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:

I can't afford one of those - although it would make playing a whole lot easier

Posts: 53204 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! And many good years of playing enjoyment. Known as "The Fretless Wonder" I purchased my first one in 1970, a sunburst. My Dad cosigned for it along with an Acoustic 155/105 bottom. If I remember the LP was $799 at that time. I was ecstatic and had many many years of enjoyment from it. The action and playability of it was magic and can see why it was nicknamed Fretless Wonder.

Many years later I purchased another white one from MusicMasters near my home. I got him to throw in the Gibson stool above as an incentive. They were magnificent guitars and Les Pauls made their mark, and my all time favorites.

Good luck with that beauty and many years of good memories..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post