SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is it that makes people think animals in a National Park setting are domesticated?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is it that makes people think animals in a National Park setting are domesticated? Login/Join 
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
We drove past that circus yesterday.

It was a beautiful - picture postcard morning.

My 6 yr old pointed out the clowns closing distance and said - "Look at that Daddy. Those people are stupid!"

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
What did she say to her kid when she was gored and thrown 15 feet ?

Bi son.

That
was
funny!
Bad but funny!
Ba dum dum.. psst!
Big Grin

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if they made these in my size,
I'd get one
https://www.amazon.com/Bison-T...Shirts/dp/B079HWHYW4

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54644 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
What is it that has made ...?

One word.

WaltDisney.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, they are really cute. Let's go pet one and see what happens.

Posts: 7556 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
No one can blame their ignorance of wild animal behavior in places like Yellowstone on cartoons or Grizzly Adams. Signs about the dangers have been conspicuously posted there for literally decades, and they’re probably more obvious than when I was there myself long ago. It’s like any other dangerous activity whose fans believe—consciously or subconsciously—that it won’t happen to them. I could cite any number of examples that are exhibited by the very people who criticize others, but that would accomplish nothing because the people to whom it would apply would only think, “Oh, no; I’m different.”

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post