SIGforum
YouTube TV

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9820032024

February 28, 2017, 04:40 PM
saigonsmuggler
YouTube TV
Best option for cord cutters?

40+ channels, lots of sports as well as standard networks for $35/month. Include unlimited DVR and 3 concurrent streams.

Even better, standard package includes FoxNews but leaves out CNN and MSNBC. Wink They're available as add-ons however.

Details
February 28, 2017, 07:40 PM
sig229-SAS
If I was going to do something like that, and I'm not, I would look strongly at Sling. Neither appeal to me, I have OTA and Amazon Prime, love the two day shipping but even better the selections of video's.
March 01, 2017, 05:16 PM
Fundman
This new YouTube streaming service is the only one to include all the major broadcast networks. But it doesn't include many of the most popular networks like TBS, TNT, and Cartoon Newtork. One-third of the channels they offer are sports. They should eliminate all those sports channels and drop the cost to $20 per month.
March 01, 2017, 07:53 PM
Oz_Shadow
PlayStation Vue is another similar option
March 01, 2017, 08:17 PM
rusbro
Yeah, the channel lineup isn't enough to get me to dump Sling for it, at least yet, though I do so very much hate being stuck with (God Damned) Commie Network News as my only news-channel. PlayStation Vue looks like a better alternative to Sling than Youtube, at present.