SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Washing Machine
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Washing Machine Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob at the Beach:
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
I have no interest in a small Speed Queen washing machine. Simply because it is 3.5 cubic feet.

I have had very good look with Whirlpool/Maytag washers and much prefer ones that are approaching 5 Cubic feet in capacity. I had a Whirlpool duet front loader that did A LOT of laundry for 10 years and just replaced it because the door latch mechanism went bad, which would've been an easy fix, but it was stacked, in a small closet, at a rental property, and didn't want to deal with it.

They are a bit smaller. They hold more laundry by weight. They can wash a 22 pound load. The Maytag commercial model and even the larger home models can’t really wash that big of a load.

This for sure. They may be physically larger, but they can't wash more that half way filled loads due to using four thimbles of water per load.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20845 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post