SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I hope that pos was high as hell when she was arrested- that should effectively kill the last buzz she’ll be likely to have for some time Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15554 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
If Sheila Jackson Lee is the answer, it was a stupid question.

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am sure we will be hearing soon from AOC. Griner makes a million per year playing for a premier Russian team. I think she failed the common sense class at Baylor.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevH:
There are teaming swarms of people in Eastern Europe that would literally give up everything to come to this country.

Even if we insist they don't break our laws and stand for our national anthem. They'd do that with a big ass smile on their faces.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was going to say "play stupid games and win stupid prizes".

"Play stupid games and win stupid comments from a politician" is more appropriate.

Maybe they can conscript her to play for their men's basketball team.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
SJL is such an egomaniac that she might think Russia will pay attention.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There were a couple of Griners in Deliverance. Maybe they can help get her out.

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
SJL should head to Russia ASAP, pound on pootin’s desk, and >>DEMAND SATISFACTION!!<<

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Huh, gee that’s too bad. What’s for breakfast?

Posts: 13231 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Karma Smile

Posts: 1550 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
And take Maxine Waters along to help...

quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
SJL should head to Russia ASAP, pound on pootin’s desk, and >>DEMAND SATISFACTION!!<<

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No Justice, No Peace!! Burn baby burn!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Maybe she can take up curling while in the gulag

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11269 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
And take Maxine Waters along to help...

quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

hang on... hang on.... I'm working a list. How many pages can you do in MS Word??

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Is it possible to peg the Do Not Care meter?

Has Putin replied? I hope he tells her emphatically to pound sand.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
People who increasingly break the law are regularly surprised when consequence follows. This is aggravated by a unilaterally permissive government body.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Is it possible to peg the Do Not Care meter?

Has Putin replied? I hope he tells her emphatically to pound sand.
https://www.thetraveltart.com/...ds-slang-expletives/

"Suck my balls" would be better. "Passossee mayee yaits"

or "Eat shit, bitch" "Kooshay govno sooka"

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now, I’m sure Biden will counter with nuclear threats!

https://winred.com/ <<--Support the cause.

Posts: 171 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You got to be a special kind of stupid to be in possession of illegal drugs in Russia or China or any country that is not a U.S. ally. Well, even in an allied country, but especially in ones that aren't.

Remember the kid vandal in Singapore that was sentenced to be "caned" and how Americans were aghast that breaking the law in countries that place a high value, and price, on law and order can result in harsh punishment? That's why Singapore is pretty nicely kept and has low street crime.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Yep, stupid and typical entitled attitude. Nothing is going to happen to me....I'm special.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post