SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    California teacher slams military members as 'lowest of the low' in classroom rant caught on video. *Update Pg.7 Report reveals pattern of stupidity
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California teacher slams military members as 'lowest of the low' in classroom rant caught on video. *Update Pg.7 Report reveals pattern of stupidity Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If he can't find work anywhere he can always enlist. Go into the entrails of the beast.

However, on the psych test, he might not be able to determine the subtle differences between a screwdriver and a hammer.

Jeez...

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He'd piss himself at the first sound of gunfire.

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can imagine his first day in boot camp.

Actually...no, I can't. All those threats, and insults and violence...

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/p...4047659350733733.mp4

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
His Wikipedia page is a negative summary of his life Big Grin. What a scumbag.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
His Wikipedia page

I feel that I need to apologize for the cultural appropriation that I blatantly perpetrated by posting the video.

Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Based on the many hateful, vulgar, and violent threats being made against me and my family, my priority is the emotional and physical health of my wife and son,” he said in the text...

I don't agree with threats but this guy did throw the first stone. His hate and vulgar language started this.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Typical libtard BS. Throw stones at whomever you dislike and then get all teary eyed and emotional when they respond in kind.

Kind of reminds me of that 3 year old kid who threatens to hold his/her breath until mom/dad agree to whatever kid wants.

Go ahead, see how that works out.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Local radio (KNX1070) reported last evening the scum was relieved of all duties on the city council though cannot be excused from the council as it is an elected position.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This guy is the "dumb shit" as he would say, the percentage of college educated military service members is HIGHER than the general population and has been for a pretty long time.

How much you want to bet this guy tried to join and couldn't, or washed out and has had a chip on his shoulder since?

I also saw mention last night on FB that he's got a less than stellar background including being reprimanded for striking a student in one of his classes. Sounds like a real piece of shit to me.

Posts: 33810 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
How much you want to bet this guy tried to join and couldn't, or washed out and has had a chip on his shoulder since?

I'll bet you. This Kali maggot more likely tried to join MS-13.

Q

Posts: 26389 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
quote:
“Based on the many hateful, vulgar, and violent threats being made against me and my family, my priority is the emotional and physical health of my wife and son,” he said in the text...

I don't agree with threats but this guy did throw the first stone. His hate and vulgar language started this.

Yes, but when liberals throw hate stones, it is free speech. When conservatives speak the truth, it is a hate crime. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...ops-very-uninformed/

Pentagon Calls Teacher Who Bashed Overseas Troops ‘Very Uninformed’

The Pentagon hit back at a Southern California high school teacher whose derogatory comments about service members during class made national news after they were secretly filmed by a student and posted online.

History teacher and elected councilman Gregory Salcido, 49, told his students in the middle of class at El Rancho High in Pico Rivera, California, on January 19 that people serving in the military were the “lowest of the low.”

Salcido was secretly filmed by one of his students, and the video was later posted on Facebook – allegedly by the anonymous student’s mother’s friend in Connecticut.

In one of the clips, Salcido is reportedly heard saying, “Think about the people who you know are over there. Your freakin’ stupid Uncle Louie or whatever. They’re dumb s**ts. They’re not like high-level thinkers. They’re not academic people. They’re not intellectual people.”

Salcido then says troops overseas are “the freakin’ lowest of our low. Not morally – I’m not saying they make bad moral decisions – they’re not talented people.” Students are heard laughing in the background.

Pentagon spokeswoman Amber Smith, when asked about those comments, said she had seen them and that they were “very uninformed.”

Smith announced on Monday that the Pentagon is working on an initiative to raise awareness of service in the military, to help bridge a growing divide in the country between those who serve or have family in the military and those who do not.

Salcido, she said, was an “excellent example of who we would like to connect with and inform them an accurate image of who is serving and why they serve.”

The student who filmed Salcido, a 17-year-old high school student, told the Orange County Register that he did not intend for the video to go viral, but just showed his mother, who sent it to her friends.

The student said his brother and uncles were Marines who fought in Afghanistan, Desert Storm, and Vietnam, and that he found Salcido’s comments “so disrespectful.”

Salcido posted on his Facebook page, according to Daily Mail: “I don’t think it’s wise for me to make any specific comments, but I want my friends, family, and students to know we are fine and we respect the rights of free expression for all individuals.”

Salcido was previously reportedly placed on paid administrative leave after police received a complaint that he had hit a student in 2012, according to that report. Before that, in 2010, a parent claimed he threatened his daughter, insulted other students and parents, and made inappropriate comments about race during a summer school class.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Salcido, 49, in a text message to this news organization, said he was not conducting any interviews at this time.

Would've been nice if he'd thought about the emotional health of his students before launching into his uninformed, hate-filled rhetoric in his classroom.

It's too bad his students had to suffer under his tenure as an "educator." Maybe that will change.

His family may not be so lucky. They're kind of stuck with him.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
You can bet this isn't the only sh ... enanigans he has filled all those young skulls full of mush with.

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy has quite a list of ill-advised and odd character issues that's now surfaced.
Anti-military rant not first time Pico Rivera councilman, teacher Gregory Salcido has been in trouble for in-class behavior

Posts: 14655 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
...I want my friends, family, and students to know we are fine and we respect the rights of free expression for all individuals.”

Ok, hoss, here's some free expression for you. FOAD.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
apparently he is no longer a 'teacher' either...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
Typical libtard BS. Throw stones at whomever you dislike and then get all teary eyed and emotional when they respond in kind.

Yes, typical. Launch a hateful rant (likely expecting 'atta-boys' and hearty pats on the back from his liberal ilk), and then cry about all the hateful backlash HE brought down upon himself and his family.

Liberals want a world without consequences. EVERY SINGLE TIME one of these douchenozzles does something like this and gets the INEVITABLE death threats and negative backlash, they run and cry, playing the 'victim card.'

Idiot.

I don't agree with sending death threats, but he should have seen this coming (me being a lowly uneducated (I only have a MS degree) 'lowest-of-the-low' retired SNCO knows this; apparently this highly-educated clown needed to find out the hard way.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21846 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Where do these people come from? He's a teacher yet he doesn't comprehend his world was created and secured by the U.S. Military? Ignorant.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It appears his Facebook page is now gone...hmmm...

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post