SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Quickie Karma: Archer 18mm watch strap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quickie Karma: Archer 18mm watch strap Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted
Good evening, SF.

I ordered up a sweet Archer "seat belt" nylon strap for my Seiko Samurai last week and I screwed up. I ordered an 18mm strap, while I need 22mm.

So I emailed Archer this morning, admitting my mistake and asking about a swap. McKenzie at Archer responded, essentially, "Keep it or give it to a friend. Verify your shipping address, and we'll send you a 22."

And that leads me to this evening's karma offering. I have a brand-new 18mm strap (link) to offer.

Tell me you can use it and email me your contact information; I'll get this strap headed your way. Bonus points for posting a pic of the watch on which you intend to use it. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Anyone?

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can use it. I wear a midsize Omega Seamaster that currently sports a green Nato band. Don’t have a photo hosting site but will send you a pic in email, which I will send your way in a few-

Posts: 342 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

I've got your email, Alyron, thank you.

I'll get this Archer strap on its way to you.
Nice Seamaster!

God bless America.