SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you Sigforum for 10 good years
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you Sigforum for 10 good years Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted
Today is the tenth anniversary of my membership here. I would like to express sincere thanks to Para, LBJ, Arc, and the many members who have helped me from the day I joined. Thank you to all of you who have taken the time to answer my questions.

Some of the nicest and wisest people I have ever met in my life I have found here. Of all the things I remember, I am most grateful for the many examples of kindness and generosity shown by the members of Sigforum.

I hope the next ten years are even better than the last ten, for everyone here. May God bless you all.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some of the nicest and wisest people I have ever met in my life I have found here.

Nicest AND wisest! So very true! Congrats on ten years, DO.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

Only 500 posts a year. You better get off your butt and post more often. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26520 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and welcome to the club.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38728 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome to the tenner club

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54715 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Wow.

I just realized I hit the "Ten" last year. And I didn't offer a karma or anything.

I reread the waiver. Do I need to turn in my membership badge and secret decoder ring?

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Now you'll receive your official silver unisex unitard.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39771 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Airpusher
posted Hide Post
I learn so much here. Now, thanks to SC and google, I know what a unitard is.

A man is still only as good as his word

Posts: 220 | Location: Flowery Branch, Georgia | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your milestone my internet friend.

Posts: 22411 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait, we get a 10 year Karma??!?!? Send something worthy, something that will help me escape to a free state.

Posts: 693 | Location: PA | Registered: August 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Have you developed an opinion about the search function? (just kidding). SF is a great place for entertainment and fellowship.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5968 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RobertFBurnett
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the decade milestone. My 10 year was a couple of months ago and over the past years I have been content to check in from time to time and get perspective on a myriad of different topics after having initially joined after buying my first SIG just for care & feeding info.

This place is truly a special little corner of the internet, I appreciate Para and many of the contributors to long running threads.

Posts: 1430 | Location: San Fernando Valley, CA | Registered: January 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

It is a wise and friendly family here.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Airpusher:
I learn so much here. Now, thanks to SC and google, I know what a unitard is.

This is the one I was sent before they were discontinued.

https://coquetryclothing.com/p...MEAQYAiABEgLNjfD_BwE

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39771 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Congrats and welcome to the Club! New platinum membership waivers will go out by weeks end

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5136 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do I need to turn in my membership badge and secret decoder ring?

Just your signal mirror.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4622 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
congrats on 10 years! just realized I’m at the 10 year mark myself, signed up 4 days before you....I agree, a very unique place we have here and I too, appreciate this place.

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post