SIGforum
Florida annual hunting fishing and camping sales tax holiday

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9790000225

September 01, 2026, 09:59 AM
hray
Florida annual hunting fishing and camping sales tax holiday
https://floridarevenue.com/Hun.../HFS_poster11x17.pdf

I wasn't aware of this until today. For my Florida peeps you get a break on sales tax from today until 12/31 for firearms ammo etc.


P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP
September 01, 2026, 10:12 AM
SpinZone
Yea, I've been waiting until today to buy a new shotgun.



“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

September 01, 2026, 11:57 AM
HRK
Life in DeSantis's America is good....
September 02, 2026, 05:00 AM
sourdough44
That’s a nice stretch, time to think & formulate a plan.
September 02, 2026, 05:20 AM
trapper189
With no limit on the value of items purchased, the hunting gets the best deal while the fishing and camping not so much. $75 max on a rod or reel, $50 max on a camp stove or sleeping bag, $30 max on a flashlight.
September 03, 2026, 03:02 PM
ElToro
And suppressors this years.

Unless they changed it, last year had some heated discussions with gun store people about what was included. The states own website this year includes magazines and “barrels and internal parts and components”. When I suggested mags and uppers were were exempt.