SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A tip for those who are missing the Nvidia control panel in win10
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A tip for those who are missing the Nvidia control panel in win10 Login/Join 
Picture of PakRatJR
posted
This has been driving me nuts for many months now.

I have Win10 and do not use the windows app store. If anyone else hasn't noticed, the Nvidia control panel is no longer installed with the default drivers from Nvidia. You have to get it from the app store.

As a result, I have not had the control panel for quite a while. It has been rather annoying to say the least lol Confused

I spent a little bit today finally finding a fix. And a real one at that lol Big Grin

You need to do a "advanced" driver search on Nvidia website https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us and under the "Windows Driver Type" tab, make sure you get the STANDARD drivers. The other option, DCH, is what you get with normal search and updates and is what forces the need for the app store to get the control panel.

I am happy happy and FINALLY have my control panel back. YAY lol Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post