SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Christmas is two weeks away! A Merry Christmas to you all.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas is two weeks away! A Merry Christmas to you all. Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted
Have a frosty fun Christmas!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39229 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Posts: 3580 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to everyone. Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2896 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all

Posts: 4687 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

Posts: 1581 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Merry Christmas to you and all on the forum!

Posts: 6723 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I'm in the spirit! Merry Christmas to all!

Posts: 4817 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all.

Nice picture, 6guns!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53238 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to everyone.

I always enjoy your paintings, in fact,3 of them (nautical themed) are displayed in our home.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36897 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
And to you as well, Merry Christmas

Posts: 13565 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16381 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
It can't be that close - I haven't watched Christmas Vacation yet.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4275 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Well almost Merry Christmas to you!

Nice painting! I prefer your boat paintings. Snow and winter makes for a sad boater.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Merry Christmas to all the SigForum friends, enjoy the holiday with friends and family

Posts: 3586 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's early !! Damn - I have not even started my shopping yet. Looks like I will have to spend Saturday afternoon on Amazon. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for good health and happiness in this Christmas holiday season and new year to all the forumites.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all here.
I wish the best for you all, health, wealth, and happiness, and good gun purchases.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4322 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
That's early !! Damn - I have not even started my shopping yet. Looks like I will have to spend Saturday afternoon on Amazon. Big Grin

If you do your shopping at the all night drug store on Christmas Eve it is easy, no one in there and not much left on the shelves you have to choose from.

I started saying Merry Christmas to everybody while out and about this morning and most looked kind of surprised.

Merry Christmas ya'll!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4371 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
And a little something from your Air Force Singing Sergeants

https://www.facebook.com/matth...90602710955667/?t=34

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4371 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post