SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Army of Barkness : Police K-9 Takedowns
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Army of Barkness : Police K-9 Takedowns Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Loved the night time armed burglar take down. Good full bite on the leg, outed on command and then watched suspect while getting petted instead of barking and lunging at suspect (or officers). The 3 Cs when it comes to working dogs: Calm, Controlled, and Confident.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Good Boy!! Such a Good Boy!! Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Lol
-Comments section on yutube-
Donut Operator:That’s what he gets for having a man bun.
Big Grin
I thought it was a chick at first from the screams.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, here we see application of the "Anus Clamp"

This has proven to be a highly effective compliance technique.

"The sooner you lie perfectly still, the sooner I can get the dog to stop biting your asshole!"

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
As for the "Anus Clamp"...the suspect did have a "man bun"....just saying. Big Grin

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
BARK! Mmmmm... bun man tendies...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MoreCowbell
posted Hide Post
Back in the late 90’s our anti-crime team was chasing a stolen car me and my partner and another unit joined the chase,the perp stops the car in the middle of a long narrow city street and he takes off running down the block and turns the corner,we’re all on foot now and about 100yds from the corner when we see the perp coming back around the corner towards us with the K9 right behind him.The dog chewed him up good before the handler was able to pull him off.

Posts: 117 | Registered: January 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let go of the dog, Dale. Roll Eyes

Oh, Hell. Youtube and their inconsistent age restriction policy.

to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
"We are southbound through someone's backyard." Perhaps the best radio transmission ever!Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jsbcody,

posted Hide Post
Outside a McDonalds in FL. At 2:10 he gets in one final bite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcHWEoTWw64

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
"We are southbound through someone's backyard." Perhaps the best radio transmission ever!Big Grin

Gotta give him credit. He sure knew his way around those back streets and backyards! Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I gotta say, them Duke boys have nothing on this guy. I'm honestly impressed with his running. Not so much his girlish screams while the dog is chomping his dumb ass, but his driving, 9/10.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
Outside a McDonalds in FL. At 2:10 he gets in one final bite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcHWEoTWw64
That was one of if not the dumbest efforts by LE I've seen. Christ on a cracker! Once the kid came away from that loser and he remained completely uncooperative, the cops should have collapsed his skull not danced around the parking lot with him.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's been a while. Let's watch a carjacker play with a pooch.

The crowd says "Ooooohh!!"

Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
You gotta be dumber than a box 'o rocks to stay in the car when you know the dog is coming in.

There were two dogs there; the second one didn't get any play time. Frown

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
That had to hurt. Most joyful from my position though. Sure wouldn't mind having 1 or 2 of those fine specimens on hand.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Police K-9 (aka Fur Missle) found a new chew toy.... 2nd K-9 on the scene wanted to play but was not allowed to join in on the fun........................................ drill sgt.

Posts: 1953 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Good doggy!

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
K9 Karma After Man Flees Police Too Many Times:

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Look, when Rin Tin Tin is turning your arm into a Scooby Snack and a police officer is pointing his pistol at you shouting "I am going to fucking kill you!" the proper response is to surrender immediately, and not to shout "Please" over and over and attempt to flee with both police officer and K-9 along for the ride, FFS! Roll Eyes

No need to try to embed this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ7iAQ101RA

Stupid bastard. Shot him four times, point-blank.

Pooch is OK, officer will be OK, and the thief is dead. Namaste