SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shuttle service around Atlanta
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shuttle service around Atlanta Login/Join 
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted
Has anyone had experience with Econo Rides or any other such service. Looking for a reliable shuttle from the Canton/Woodstock area to Atlanta Airport. Thank you.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3811 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Quick search tells me econorides is out of business. https://www.econorides.com/

I generally use a limo service being that far out. Send me an email if you want my limo driver's number. It's not going to be cheap. My guess is around $150 or so from Woodstock.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Quick search tells me econorides is out of business. https://www.econorides.com/

I generally use a limo service being that far out. Send me an email if you want my limo driver's number. It's not going to be cheap. My guess is around $150 or so from Woodstock.

that's probably not a whole lot more than an uber would be, actually. I'd expect $80-100 uber to get to canton.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Uber

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post