Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Angel Flight Login/Join 
Picture of Ironbutt
posted
No matter how many times I see this, it brings tears to my eyes.
https://youtu.be/70Ikj1hZDnw

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting this.

Back in '07/'08 when I was working with the USAF Security Force folks on Baghdad airport, we would sometimes provide a couple of people on what they called 'Patriot Detail', which helped bring our fallen onto these birds for their flight back state side. I helped bring several on to the aircraft, but I had to stop going to these. Each time, the anger inside me built up.. to the point that I was almost shaking in rage. I wanted badly to fire up the pieces of shit who were taking out our people.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
First time seeing it, same effect.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Salute.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post