SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help posting a pic - a THANK YOU to David Truong!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help posting a pic - a THANK YOU to David Truong! Login/Join 
easy money
posted
I’d like to post a pic - can I email it to someone to post? Everyone should see the beautiful ring he made custom for my better half!

Thank you!

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
Maybe I figured it out?

https://ibb.co/4Nksy6Y
https://ibb.co/ft1Jmrh

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim1970:
I’d like to post a pic - can I email it to someone to post? Everyone should see the beautiful ring he made custom for my better half!

Thank you!

Jim
My email is in my profile.

Edit - i fumbled with autocorrect so long that you handled it. Big Grin

I dig it, man. Very nice.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
Email sent kind sir!

Thank you,

Jim

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Hit reload if you see the really big pics. I resized them. Click to see them at full size.

I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
The ring is a typical Dave BEAUTY. Congrats.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post