SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    V-Tail's Observation
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

V-Tail's Observation Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
If, after a tiring week, one is going to get slightly hammered in the pleasant company of one's spouse, it is better to do it at home, so that no driving is involved.

Co-preparation of dinner involved fresh Sole from Publix, asparagus, and a significant quantity of wine. Apple pie, too.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30711 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good plan. Enjoy!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slappin' dat Bass!
Picture of bassman
posted Hide Post
Yes that’s the way you do it. Behave you two.....

Posts: 1630 | Registered: November 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Lol enjoy sir! If you ever want to venture out, might I recommend Uber? My wife and I use it for all of our date nights. It’s not like we get ripped or anything, but better safe than sorry!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Here here! No really bring some pie here! Big Grin

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Cheers.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Nothing good happens after midnight.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4235 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ What Tara said!

Oh,and BTW, just remember.... If you drink, don't drive, because that causes wrecks and legal troubles..... And if you drink, don't park, cuz that causes babies!

Posts: 11859 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
l’chaim !!

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
She's going to take advantage of you. Lucky bastard. Big Grin

Posts: 5749 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I say didn’t happen without Pics Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
I say didn’t happen without Pics Big Grin

Careful what you wish for...

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
The man with a plan Smile

Ice cream or cheese with the apple pie, sir ?

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Be sure to use protection.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
The man with a plan Smile

Ice cream or cheese with the apple pie, sir ?
My preference is cheddar. Mrs. V-Tail likes ice cream or whipped cream and I am guilty of forgetting to get some while I was at the store. When you reach my age you will find that your memory is the second thing that goes.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30711 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

I just traded in to a classic old-style P220. Will that do?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

posted Hide Post
Sounds good, except for the asparagus. I can eat it, but I wouldn't choose to. Big Grin

Have a good night. Big Grin

ARman

Posts: 3156 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Big Grin

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Big Grin

It should, at least it wont lead to any p320s.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I am so glad I wasn’t driving when I was drinking. I kept a mental diary of the places where I passed out. Street corners with a nice cue patch of lawn, someone’s backyard on top of garbage can lids, an empty bread delivery truck, etc. Actually, I slept on the floor of a bathroom in a bar once; it was clean.

I remember walking back to the base by following railroad tracks. I kept my feet walking in the middle of the tracks. Then my forward progress was abruptly stopped. I wondered why until I realized my crotch hit hard against a train car’s coupler. Then the pain signals hit my brain and I crumpled to the ground.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19691 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post