SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sergio Marccione stepping down from FCA, Ferrari
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sergio Marccione stepping down from FCA, Ferrari Login/Join 
posted
Apparently he took a turn for the worse after surgery and won't return to work. American is taking over, according to the WSJ article, but the attached Money article gives a different scenario. I couldn't link the WSJ article.

Fox News is saying it's Mike Manley of Jeep.

Not to dis Marccione, but less Fiat and more Jeep may be a good thing.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/...ping-down/index.html

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9380 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Sadly, he's out of warranty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post