SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Avatar help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picture of Skoshi Kat
posted
Trying to use this picture for the avatar for my profile pic but not having any luck. Can anyone help?

Posts: 7 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yep.

Gimme a sec... BRB

Here ya go.
http://www.wootmonkey.com/uplo...1131513-0a14071e.png

Copy that link, and in the avatar area of you rprofile editor, click "custom" then post the link.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Skoshi Kat
posted Hide Post
Thanks Monkey! You are my new hero. Don’t tell my husband.

Posts: 7 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
LOL

Happy to help.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
The monkey is pretty handy to have around.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3853 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Just don't shock him.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Ja! Nicht schock den affen!!!

Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
OP: that pic of the Bearcat is beautiful!

This reminds me, I need to fix up my own avatar. Ever since Photobucket had some recent drama, my avatar has been kaput. Mad

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Skoshi Kat
posted Hide Post
Seems like a real chimp off the old block