SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Knoxville fire captain son killed by illegal immigrant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knoxville fire captain son killed by illegal immigrant Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
A multi-vehicle crash last week that claimed the life of the son of a Knoxville, Tennessee fire department captain was the result of a “chain reaction” begun by an illegal immigrant driving in the wrong lane, investigators said.

Pierce Kennedy Corcoran, 22, the son of Knoxville Fire Department spokesperson Captain D.J. Corcoran, was driving a Honda Civic south on Knoxville’s Chapman Highway the evening of December 29 when a Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Franco Cambrany Francisco-Eduardo reportedly veered into their lane and struck the vehicle.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/0...d-illegal-immigrant/

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:

a “chain reaction” begun by an illegal immigrant driving in the wrong lane

I don't want to see more of this happening, but I think I'd like to see it reported more when it does. I believe there are many who simply don't realize how much that goes on can be attributed to those who don't follow the laws to begin with.

God bless America.

Posts: 13502 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Sad. A 22 year old......

There is no telling the true cost to society of illegals

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
And the ultimate hypocrisy? Liberals claim that if only 'one' person is saved, onerous and unconstitutional gun laws are essential, and anyone standing in the way of said laws is immoral. Yet they fight tooth and nail 'any' legislation to eliminate illegals from being in the US which unquestionably would save numerous lives...of US citizens. Its simply disgusting that Americans continue to die at the hands of people who have no right or business to be in this country in the first place.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
And the ultimate hypocrisy? Liberals claim that if only 'one' person is saved, onerous and unconstitutional gun laws are essential, and anyone standing in the way of said laws is immoral. Yet they fight tooth and nail 'any' legislation to eliminate illegals from being in the US which unquestionably would save numerous lives...of US citizens. Its simply disgusting that Americans continue to die at the hands of people who have no right or business to be in this country in the first place.

I agree 100%. Well said.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
The Dems will want his deportation halted on humanitarian grounds.

Great—-make him Nancy Pelosi’s personal driver and see what she thinks then.

Posts: 4499 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post