SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Want to feel better? Watch a Porcupine eat a Pumpkin.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to feel better? Watch a Porcupine eat a Pumpkin. Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
Pretty much self explanatory. Just watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cILZ_cB3_so

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4356 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
He seems to enjoy that

Posts: 27150 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Don't you just want to pick him up and give him a big hug?!?! Smile

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10255 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:

Yeah, you first.. Big Grin

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
COUSIN IT!! When did you get here? Mortician... Gomez... Cousin It's here!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/CIQdbe16b3c

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Do they really sound like that?

If so, I'm sure glad I never had to shoot one cuz that's just too cute. In timber country where I grew up/live they are considered vermin to be killed on sight.

Posts: 7506 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
Teddy Bear is cute! What fun little noises!

I never knew..,

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:

Yeah, you first.. Big Grin

He's sitting in the lady's lap while scarfing down a cookie...but...she DOES have a thick glove on one hand Wink...thank you for posting this Rolan...I really never thought of a porcupine being cute...but now I do Smile...and yep...I feel better Big Grin...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/raWMGsRihvI

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^^^
It obviously uses a conditioner.

Posts: 7482 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
The noises he makes are hilarious.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16225 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
Who knew a Porcupine sounds like a three year old kid!?! Big Grin

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
There are several of Teddy Bear's videos on YouTube. In one, she gives it corn on the cob then tries to take it back to tease the critter. Did you see the claws and teeth on that thing, not to mention the quills? No thanks!

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
He is definitely happy and seems to be making happy sounds if not trying to mimics like a parrot.

Animals can be awesome!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8735 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Awww I want one.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7847 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve been having a rough month and I’ll have to say these videos made my day! Cute little critter.

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Teddy is sure a cute little fellow. He seems to really enjoy that pumpkin! Big Grin

Now I want one too go along with a skunk! I can see it now a porcupine, skunk and my pup all best friends.... LoL

Speaking of skunks, look up Jasper the skunk on YouTube. He's quite cute....

Thanks for posting, I really needed that!

ARman

Posts: 3208 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't sound quite right. Like a cartoon character.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Awww I want one.

Me too, all I got is a couple of stupid cats, if I knew I could have gotten one of those I would have chosen better at the pound.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21094 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
babelfish translation:

Porcupine eep eep eep eepeepeep : English MY PUMPKIN!!! MINE, MINE, MINE!!! BACK OFF, BIATCH!!! DON'T START NONE, WON'T BE NONE!!! YOU HEAR ME???

Posts: 16152 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post